Back to Fitness
Do you want to become more physically active?
Being physically active is the ﬁrst step to reducing your risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes and a range of other health conditions. Achieving the recommended physical activity targets can reduce your mortality by up to 50%.
The Croi ‘Back to Fitness’ Programme is a rolling 6-week programme which you can join at any time. Delivered by a Cardiac Physiotherapist/Physical Activity Specialist, this programme is speciﬁcally designed for all levels of ﬁtness and age groups.
This programme provides you with:
- Supervised group sessions working to your own level of ﬁtness in a safe environment
- An effective cardiovascular workout specific to your individual needs
- Advice & support from experienced cardiac exercise specialists
- Weekly heart rate monitoring and progress tracking
- Measurable improvement in your fitness levels
Note: To ensure that you achieve maximum beneﬁt from this programme it is mandatory that you complete our ﬁtness assessment prior to commencement.
Phone: 091 544310