Connecting people living with heart disease and stroke with Nurses, Dietitians, Physios and Exercise Specialists
FREE support from Croí’s Community Specialist Health Team.
Telephone helpline: 091 544310
(Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:30)
Daily ‘Virtual Health Chats’
Face-to-face answers to questions
Call the Croí Health Team if you have concerns relating to:
- Concerned about COVID-19?
- Afraid to visit your doctor, nurse or hospital?
- Recently had a procedure or just discharged from hospital?
- Had an appointment or procedure cancelled or postponed?
- Generally concerned about your heart health?
An initiative by Croí, endorsed by Cardiology Services, HSE Saolta University Healthcare Group.
To date, this initiative has been made possible thanks to the very generous support of the following: