7th ANNUAL DARRAGH KENNY MEMORIAL CYCLE
In aid of Croí, the Heart & Stroke Charity
Date: Saturday, August 17th 2019
Three Distance Options:
- 155KM from Lecarrow (St. Johns Community Centre time to be confirmed)
- 80KM from Lecarrow (St. Johns Community Centre time to be confirmed)
- 40KM from Lecarrow (St. Johns Community Centre time to be confirmed)
Frequent updates are being posted on the Event Facebook Page.
This charity event is organised by friends and family of the late Darragh Kenny who suddenly passed away in January 2013. Darragh worked as a prison officer at Mountjoy Prison, and many of his colleagues joined his family and hometown friends in the inaugural memorial cycle. To date the Darragh Kenny Memorial Cycle has raised over €80,000 and in March 2014 a memorial plaque was unveiled in the Croí Courtyard Apartments as a tribute to Darragh.
Closing date to receive a jersey was 10/07/2019.
Please contact Sarah on 086 1201039 as limited sizes available.
Online registration is now closed, but you can register on the day.
Darragh Kenny Memorial Run/Walk
- Sunday, August 11 at 1pm from St. John’s Community Centre, Lecarrow, Co Roscommon
- In Association with Lecarrow Walking Club
- Entry €10 or €15 with a Croí t-shirt