Croí Dietetic Consultation
Would you like nutritional support from Croí’s Specialist Dietitian? Aisling Harris is an INDI member and CORU Registered Dietitian who specialises in the following areas of nutritional support:
- Heart Health Nutrition (including cholesterol and blood pressure lowering advice)
- Weight Management
- Pre-Diabetes/Type 2 Diabetes
- General Healthy Eating Advice
- Intuitive Eating (Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor)
Appointments are available via Zoom video call or phone call. We offer regular Zoom training and IT support to help ensure you are comfortable with the technology needed for your appointment, and to help you utilise other virtual supports and resources.
During the consultation:
Initial consultations last up to 1 hour. During this assessment, Aisling will discuss:
- Your personal goals and nutrition concerns
- Your medical and family history, medications and supplements
- Your previous blood pressure and blood results
- Your past weight and dieting history
- Your current lifestyle and physical activity levels
By taking a person-centered approach, Aisling will help you to plan a way of eating that is tailored to suit you and your goals and designed to be sustainable long term.
Initial appointments (lasting up to 1 hour): €60
Review appointments (lasting up to 30 minutes): €30
Some health insurance companies will reimburse the cost of dietitian visits.
For more information or to book in for a consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091-544310.
Dietitian clinics currently run on Thursday afternoons with a limited number of consultation slots each week.