Croí Galway Night Run – FAQ's
This year’s event will take place on Friday October 13th on the Salthill Promenade at 8pm and is open to walkers, joggers and runners of all abilities. Please note we advise that all participants arrive early to allow time to park and gather for the event start.
Note: please keep your chip number on display at all times, it needs to be visable when crossing the start and finish line.
FAQ Croí Galway Night Run
1. What times(s) will registration/ number pickup be held?
- 9 am to 8 pm Thursday 12th October. Please ensure collections of packs are within these times.
- You can collect a pack for another person, please have participants name and phone number to confirm.
2. Where will registration(s) be held?
- Croí House, Moyola Lane, Newcastle Co. Galway. Please click here to see map.
3. What do I have to do on registration day?
- You will receive your goodie bag and sign a waiver form.
4. Are there toilets available at the start of run?
- Toilets will be available in the Claddagh hall and at the start point at Mutton Island.
5. Where are the water stations?
- Water will be available to all participants at the finish line.
6. Is there car parking available for competitors and spectators?
- Yes parking will be available in main Salthill car park and various areas along Salthill, this is not limited to Night Run participants arrive in plenty of time to find parking.
7. What time is warm up?
- Warm up will begin at 7.45pm with run starting at 8pm sharp.
8. Do I need to bring a torch?
- The prom will have normal street lighting and we have addtional lighting at the start/finish line. If you would like to bring a torch please do so, but it is not essential to bring one with you. If you have any reflective gear we would encrouage you to wear this. (Your Croí Galway Night Run tshirt will be highviz yellow).
9. Are children allowed to take part?
- We are not taking registrations from children for the Croi Night Run. If you register and wish to bring your son/daughter they would be most welcome under your supervision. It is a night run, it will be dark so please keep this in mind when bringing children.
10. Can I register at Croí House?
- Yes, you can register at Croí House – you can pay by cash or card at reception desk.
11. Can I drop my bag at the start line?
- No, there is no bag drop available.
Note: Please keep your chip number on display at all times, it needs to be visable when crossing the start and finish line.
Don't forget to register for Croi Galway Night Run – October 13th @ 8pm!