This programme will:
- Help you explore your relationship with food; teach you how to make healthy choices when shopping; help you to understand food labels; assist you in controlling portion sizes for you and your family.
- The programme takes a holistic approach, focusing on the overall lifestyle and its impact on weight. Topics such as the importance of adequate sleep, hydration and physical activity are discussed.
- Along with dietary advice for weight management, the programme also provides expert diet and lifestyle advice on controlling cholesterol, blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- During this 8 week programme you will keep a food diary and will have the option of participating in a weekly ‘weigh-in’.
- Once the programme is complete, individuals will attend follow-up at 3, 6 and 12 months to provide on-going support and motivation.