- This event has passed.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest: Saving Lives When Every Second Counts
Fri, 9 Jul, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Doireann O’Mahony BL presented an expert discussion ‘Sudden Cardiac Arrest: Saving Lives when Every Second Counts’ in aid of Croí, the Heart & Stroke Charity.
Date: Friday, July 9th
Location: Online via Zoom
Hear from an expert panel of speakers, along with a question and answer session at the end of the event.
- Doireann O’Mahony, Barrister – Welcome & Introductions
- Mr. Justice Anthony Barr, High Court Judge – Opening Remarks
- Cathal Joyce – Footballer and Cardiac Arrest Survivor
- Prof Sanjay Sharma – Professor of Cardiology, St George’s Hospital NHS Trust, London
- Dr Conor Deasy – Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Cork University Hospital
- Dr Nick Flynn – General Practitioner, Cork
- Dr Chris Danbury – Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital Southhampton
- Neil Johnson – CEO, Croí Heart & Stroke Charity
This event was in aid of Croí, any donation amount you can give is welcome.
Rewatch the event here.