- This event has passed.
28th Annual Annaghdown St. Stephen’s Day Turkey Walk
Sat, 26 Dec, 2020
The 28th Annual Annaghdown St. Stephen’s Day Turkey Walk is going virtual this year and the Croí Friends of Annaghdown are inviting everyone to take part by walking or running a 5k or 10k in their local area!
Date: December 26th
Location: Your local area
Registration: €10 – register now!
All registrants are automatically entered into this year’s Turkey Walk Raffle – prizes include:
- 2 nights B&B, plus 1 evening meal for 2 at the Clifden Station House Hotel
- 2 nights B&B, plus 1 evening meal for 2 at the Great National Hotel, Ballina
- Afternoon Tea with Bubbly for 2 at the House Hotel, Latin Quarter, Galway
- Shampoo and Blowdry at David Martin Hairdressing Group
- €30 Gift Voucher for Peter Mark
Over the last 27 years the Croí Friends of Annaghdown have held the St. Stephens Day Turkey Walk & Fun Run, raising in excess of €250,000 in the fight against Heart Disease and Stroke. We encourage everyone to get out and enjoy the 1st ever Virtual Turkey Walk & Fun Run and share your pictures on social media, making sure to tag Croí – fancy dress optional!!
If you would like to create your own personal Turkey Walk Fundraising page and help raise additional funds to support Croí’s work, you can do so here: www.idonate.ie/turkeywalk
Please adhere to Government guidelines at all times.
Raffle terms and conditions:
- Raffle entry is €10 per person.
- Entry is through iDonate.ie or by calling Peter Flaherty on 086 2515263 for more details
- Entry to raffle is closed at 8pm Saturday 26th
- Raffle draw takes place on 27th
- Prizes are as outlined on iDonate.ie
- Winners will be announced on Croí Facebook Page
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money