Croí resources and health screenings are not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor. Croí accept no responsibility if you choose not to follow advice given. We are fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (May 2018) to strengthen data protection for all within the EU. Should you chose to submit personal and sensitive information, this information is protected by a secure system both online and offline.
Fundraising Feedback & Complaints Procedures
Croi is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve. Croi welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat every complaint seriously, whether made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with any complaint quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation or apology where we have got things wrong, and with information on any actions taken;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at board level.
What to do if you have a complaint
We welcome any feedback you may have about our organisation. If you have any comment about any aspect of our work, please contact us in writing or by telephone. Your comments will be dealt with directly by our Chief Executive. When contacting us, please give as much information as possible and let us know, how you would like us to respond, providing all your relevant contact details.
Please make contact with:
The Chief Executive
Croí, the West of Ireland Cardiac & Stroke Foundation
Tel: 091 544 310
We are open from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday – Friday.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and give a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, your complaint will be directed to the Chairman of our board of directors. The Chairman will ensure that your appeal is considered at board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by board members.