Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
Do you know your risk of heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
A ‘Heart Age’ calculation will provide you with an internationally recognised medical measure of your risk. This can be calculated by completing a 30-minute comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment with a Prevention Nurse Specialist.
This assessment includes:
- Cholesterol check – Total Cholesterol, LDL, HDL & Triglycerides
- Diabetes screening – Glucose check
- Blood pressure measurement
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculation & waist circumference measurement
- Carbon monoxide testing for smokers
- Personalised advice in relation to healthy eating & exercise
- Smoking cessation advice where relevant
On completion of this assessment, you will receive a personal record card with your results, together with a healthy heart kit with relevant educational materials.
Contact us now to arrange your screening on:
Tel – 091 544310
Email – email@example.com